Once Upon a Time in … Hollywood, Quentin Tarantino’s ninth movie, follows a declining movie star (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his stunt double (Brad Pitt) through the last golden days of Hollywood in the late 1960s. (Above, a party at the Playboy mansion.) The film, which also features Margot Robbie, Al Pacino, Dakota Fanning and James Marsden, is jammed with pop-culture references and tributes to Los Angeles landmarks, and outlandishly reimagines the Manson Family murders.Continue reading “Movies worth seeing in theaters – August 2019”
- ENKEEO Ski Helmet 2-in-1 Snow Sports with Removable Lining and Earmuffs,..
- Street Surfing - Street Surfing Wave Original Hibiscus Yellow Pink Waveboard Com
- Musto Crew Softshell Gilet - True Navy
- Riflescope Add On Infrared DIY Nachtsicht Scope Tag&Nacht W Screen&Taschenlampe
- 2XU Triathlon G 2 Active Tri Shorts Men MT3109b NEU Triathlonladen
- Shimano OCEA JIGGER LJ B61-2HP Baitcasting Rod for JIGGING NEW
- Okuma Distance Carp Pro DCI-80 FD 9+1 Kugellager Karpfenrolle Big-Pit-Rolle
- SUFIX Performance Braid 80LB 1200YD Hi Vis Yellow 80-1200 Braided Line
- ABU GARCIA ENTICER MATCH FISHING ROD 12ft (A--52)
- Used 14 CW Oliver Handmade Saddle Code C14OLIVERFTPLEAS
- 66-84 HILASON 1200D WINTER WATERPROOF POLY TURNOUT HORSE BLANKET AMERICAN FLAG
–TIM GREIVING in Los Angeles Times
Films like Blackboard Jungle (1955) pioneered the popular music soundtrack, and The Graduate (1967) was scored with Simon & Garfunkel songs, Greiving writes, but Easy Rider first demonstrated the break-out appeal of a “song score” to a youthful movie audience.Continue reading ““Easy Rider not only helped define the counterculture … it also revolutionized the movie soundtrack.””
Documentary filmmaker D.A. Pennebaker, creator of Don’t Look Back, the black-and-white, cinema verite film that chronicles Bob Dylan’s 1965 tour of the U.K. Pennebaker died August 2 at age 94.
Quoted by Randy Lewis in Gamakatsu Spinnrute Angelrute Forellenrute - AJ Master AJST-73 2,19m 0,4-5,0gContinue reading ““Don’t Look Back is a kind of fiction, but it’s Dylan’s fiction, not mine. He makes it up as he goes along.””